Project Embrace (International) - Top African Natural Hair-Style Photo Contest (May 2020)
After a highly competitive contest last month (March) with 7 Contestants from 5 African countries with 6,000+ votes between them, we present another one of Project Embrace (International)’s monthly TOP AFRICAN NATURAL HAIR-STYLE online competition in collaboration with AfriCentricHub.com.
One of a kind not to be missed this month (May 2020)
Are you living in Sub-Saharan Africa and think you have that winning photo which captures and showcases the beauty and radiance of your own natural African hair?
Why not take this opportunity to enter that photo into this month’s (March 2020) contest with a chance of winning one of the following 3 cash prizes:
For a chance to win one of these prizes
- Login to your AfriCentricHub.com account (if you do not yet have an account, create one using the Join button - More info here)
- Submit your entry using the Add Contest Entry button)
- Share and promote your entry among your family, friends and contacts in your network and get them to vote for it if they think it should be the winning photo.
Photo entry criteria
This month’s contest is to showcase Top African Natural Hair-Styles by women residing in Sub-Saharan Africa and the criteria for the photos submission are that they :
- capture the unrelaxed natural hair of the contestant (ie. without the use of chemical hair relaxers or straighteners) and do not contain hair extensions
- are images of the contestant’s own personal self
- are not subject image / copy rights elsewhere
- were taken within the last 3 months (ie not have been taken before December 2019)
NB. - multiple photos (but not grid photos) of the same hair-style can be submitted (eg. photos showcasing the same hair-style from different sides), however at least one of such photos should include full face view of the contestant.
[Project Embrace (International) reserves the right to disqualify any entry which it believes do not meet these basic entry criteria]
Selecting the winners
Selection of the winners is through popular public vote
Winners are selected automatically based on the total number of public votes cast for each entry at the close of the contest voting end date and time.
Who do you think should be the winner of this month's Project Embrace International - Top African Natural Hairstyle Photo Contest?
Have your say and vote for your favorite(s) contest entry!!
[NB - To mitigate the occurrence of multiple votes by same person, 1 vote is allowed per IP Address for each entry. If the device you are using to cast your vote shares a common WiFi and a vote has already been casted by someone else using the same WiFi, then you will have to use another internet source (eg. phone data) to cast your vote otherwise you would not be allowed to cast your vote]
Automated or computer aided voting are prohibited and may lead to disqualification of votes deemed to have been automatically generated.
This photo contest is organized as a collaboration between: