Project Embrace (International) - Top African Natural Hair-Style Photo Contest (June 2020)
After a highly competitive contest last month (May) with 13 Contestants from 8 African cities with 43,000+ votes between them, we present another one of Project Embrace (International)’s monthly TOP AFRICAN NATURAL HAIR-STYLE online competition in collaboration with AfriCentricHub.com.
One of a kind not to be missed this month (June 2020)
Are you living in Sub-Saharan Africa and think you have that winning photo which captures and showcases the beauty and radiance of your own natural African hair?
Why not take this opportunity to enter that photo into this month’s (June 2020) contest with a chance of winning one of the following 4 prizes:
- 3 cash prizes based on popular public votes:
- 1 cash prize determined by Project Embrace International:
For a chance to win one of these prizes
- Login to your AfriCentricHub.com account (if you do not yet have an account, create one using the Join button - More info here)
- Submit your entry using the Add Contest Entry button)
- Share and promote your entry among your family, friends and contacts in your network and get them to vote for it if they think it should be the winning photo.
Photo entry criteria
This month’s contest is to showcase Top African Natural Hair-Styles by women residing in Sub-Saharan Africa and the criteria for the photos submission are that they :
- capture the unrelaxed natural hair of the contestant (ie. without the use of chemical hair relaxers or straighteners) and do not contain hair extensions
- are images of the contestant’s own personal self
- are not subject image / copy rights elsewhere
- were taken within the last 3 months (ie not have been taken before March 2020)
NB. - multiple photos (but not grid photos) of the same hair-style can be submitted (eg. photos showcasing the same hair-style from different sides), however at least one of such photos should include full face view of the contestant.
[Project Embrace (International) reserves the right to disqualify any entry which it believes do not meet these basic entry criteria]
Selecting the winners
- 3 Winners selected through popular public vote
The winners for these prizes are selected automatically based on the total number of public votes cast for each entry at the close of the contest voting end date and time.
- 1 Winner selected by Project Embrace International
The winner of this prize is selected by Project Embrace International as Organizers Choice based on the hairstyle and photography of the submission
Who do you think should be the winner of this month's Project Embrace International - Top African Natural Hairstyle Photo Contest?
Have your say and vote for your favorite(s) contest entry!!
[NB - To mitigate the occurrence of multiple votes by same person, 1 vote is allowed per IP Address for each entry. If the device you are using to cast your vote shares a common WiFi and a vote has already been casted by someone else using the same WiFi, then you will have to use another internet source (eg. phone data) to cast your vote otherwise you would not be allowed to cast your vote]
Automated or computer aided voting are prohibited and may lead to disqualification of votes deemed to have been automatically generated.
This photo contest is organized as a collaboration between: